Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Latest Happenings in Our Family

Koda, a cute little shih tzu joined our family at Christmas. He is just the cutest thing and always wants me. My poor puppy broke his leg and then a week later he got neutered. He has been in a cast for his leg and has had to wear a cone on his head to prevent him from licking his stitches. It is just like having a new born baby in the house, you have to watch him closely. Here are some pictures of my adorable ball of fur.


On Sunday we decided to celebrate the April birthdays in our family. Happy Birthday Annie, Brandon, and Jeffery! Here are some pictures from dinner/dessert.
Brandon and Diana
Annie and Jeffery
Erin got her braces off!
Jon, Cristina, Austin, and Baby will be moving back to Texas. We will miss them so much, they are such a big part of our lives.
Austin loves his fish, shark, and of course Nikki.
Devin and Jon decided to play cards...with gummie bears.
Love Birds!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You updated!! yea!!! Oh how I will miss little Austin and his parents! I like the pictures! D&B look so cute together!

Nicole said...

We will try to survive!! Tomorrow will help!!

Erin said...

Oh my!!! such cute pictures!!! Brandon and Diana look so cute together!! wahahaha!!! I love you Momma Dear!!!!! Woot Woot!!

Annie said...

Mama! I tagged you! Have fun! Love you!